Kid's Bathtub Paint Craft
This HOMEMADE BATHTUB PAINT is made out of dishwashing soap for easier cleanup is a terrific project to do with your kid. This homemade bathtub paint is easy to wash up and FUN to use! Kids can play with it in the bath tub and it cleans right up! No big mess. Horray!
Supplies to mix together:
• 1/3 cup mild clear dishwashing soap or liquid baby bath
• 1 Tablespoon of corn starch
• Food coloring and/or instant geletin
1. Mix cornstarch and liquid soap in bowl.
2. Pour into ice cube tray, filling about 1/2 full.
3. Put 4-8 drops of different food coloring colors into each section and mix till blended. If using gelatin. You must do one color at a time & use bowls instead of ice cube tray.
4. Use toothpicks or stirer to mix when in the ice cube tray.
5. Give to the kids and let them GO!
6. Will wash off your child easily and will wash off the walls too!
FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA
A Division of Foothills Internet Marketing, LLC
117 Snipe Lane
Easley, SC 29642
All rights reserved.
Amazing Children's Educational Software, Children's Educational Toys & Learning Games that challenge & grow young minds!
Shop by Toy Type
Shop by Age
Shop by Subject
Shop by Brand
Shop by Popular Character