Jar of Bath Salts Craft
Make a Jar of Kids Bath Salts for a more unusual kids craft project. Bath salts are FUN to make and very COLORFUL! Kids enjoy making kids bath salts and enjoy their bath more using them. It makes a useful & entertaining kids craft project.
• glass jar
• spray paint
• sea shells
• craft glue
• Epson salt
• food coloring
• essential oil (your choice of fragrance)
• glycerin (optional)
1. Spray paint the lid of the jar.
2. While the lid is drying, fill your jar with Epson salt and then divide it into as many bowls as you would like colors in your finished jar.
3. Use at least three colors. Add a few drops of food coloring, scent and glycerin (if you are using it) to the salts and mix thoroughly with a spoon. Be patient, the food color will disperse.
4. Spoon salts into jar in layers, using the point of a pencil to push one color into another as you would in sand art.
5. When the lid is dry, glue shells to the top.
6. After the glue has set, screw the lid onto the jar and wrap the ribbon around the band, tying a bow in the front.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA
A Division of Foothills Internet Marketing, LLC
117 Snipe Lane
Easley, SC 29642
All rights reserved.
Amazing Children's Educational Software, Children's Educational Toys & Learning Games that challenge & grow young minds!
Shop by Toy Type
Shop by Age
Shop by Subject
Shop by Brand
Shop by Popular Character