Sidewalk Chalk Craft
Homemade SideWalk Chalk made and used by your own kids hands! SideWalk Chalk is a terrific project for spring, fall and summer. Kids enjoy making it and using it. It will entertain them for hours and is an interesting and enjoyable learning experience.
• 1 Cup Plaster of Paris
• 1 Cup Water
• Powdered Tempera Paint
• Toilet paper Rolls
1. Mix the Plaster of Paris with the water.
2. Add the powdered tempera paint in the color of your choice.
3.You can also divide the plaster mixture into several containers and color each one with a different color paint.
4. Let it sit for a few minutes.
5. Stand up the toilet paper rolls and pour your plaster into them. These are your molds for the chalk. Set them aside and let the mixture dry for at least 24 hours.
6. Once the mixture is dry, remove the cardboard roll. If the chalk still seems moist, let it dry for another 24 hrs.
Use like any sidewalk chalk.
FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS WITHIN THE CONTINENTAL USA
A Division of Foothills Internet Marketing, LLC
117 Snipe Lane
Easley, SC 29642
All rights reserved.
Amazing Children's Educational Software, Children's Educational Toys & Learning Games that challenge & grow young minds!
Shop by Toy Type
Shop by Age
Shop by Subject
Shop by Brand
Shop by Popular Character